Friday, January 18, 2013

Skill Builder BOM

Worked on my  Skill-Builder-Block-of-the-Month This is the first BOM. There's two this month and also some FMQ, but I only got one done today. The FMQ will be posted later this month.  I really enjoyed doing it.. mainly cause I haven't been able to quilt for days.... Having the flu is awful.  Felling better today so thought that I would work on this BOM.

I also made a Round Bottomed Fabric storage basket to put all my scraps in for this BOM. One of the girls from my quilting guild showed this, so I thought that I would try it. Here is the tutorial from www.filminthefridge.com,
It was really easy to make and fun.

So this is how I spend my first day out of my bedroom... It was really relaxing. I know don't over do it, I wont.... I just love to quilt....
Until tomorrow or it may be Monday since I haven't been able to spend any time with my husband this week either, so I will be spending the weekend with him.  
Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...