Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Fabric

OK don't know what's going on but not able to post any pictures tonight... I will try again in the morning..
 
In the meantime, I just got back from my Modern Quilt Guild meeting.  It was pretty good, low attendance but it will get better. Got to think positive.  I missed last month due to having the flu. 
But we are doing a HST (Half-Square Triangle) Block of the Month by In Color Order. This was actualy last years BOM, but who cares. So I got January and February tonight.  Last month I seen what they were going to do and I created one in red, white and blue. I will try and post a picture tomorrow of it. 
Well since I can't post any pictures tonight.  I will sign off.
Until Tomorrow.
Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...