Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year 2013

As my husband and I was going over everything that happened to us in 2012, we looked at each other and smile at the same time. He got a new job in another town, we moved, I haven't worked since May (Had a lot of time to learn more on quilting). My daughter got married. My husband lost over 90 lbs, I lost over 40. (Still have a way to go). We started cycling and going to the gym together. We have gone through a lot over the last year together. That's the big think is that we did it all together, it made our marriage stronger.
My word for this year is IMPossible. You can look at two ways. I'm Possible and can achieve anything or that is just so impossible, I've got to try.
So I'm going to try and post something every day to my blog, even if its not all about quilting.
Tomorrow I will post all my New Year resolutions. That I hope to keep this year.
Happy 2013!
Until Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...