Thursday, August 8, 2013

Raining Day in Missouri


 It's another raining day here in Missouri. That means more cutting fabric and sewing.
I have been cutting the pieces for DWR, I will start sewing them together today.




There is a craft show in October that some of the girls from the guild is going to have a booth. They have asked me if I would like to make some things for the booth.  Of course I said yes... but I haven't ever done anything to actually sell.  I seen these really cute dress form pincushions and thought that they would be good and then I thought about some mug rugs, bags and maybe a couple of baby quilts.

Here is my first attempt to making the dress form pincushion. (Still need some work)
 
 
 

 The second one that I did, I used a lot of pins and curves looks much better.  These are like chips, you can't just eat one. I made three of them yesterday.  I just need to find something for the stands. They used candle sticks for their stands on the tutorial that I seen these on. But when we moved I sold all of mine.  So I need to get creative and find something.  Will post when I find something.



I am heading to my sewing room for the day.  
Until next time, have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...