Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Better late, than never

I did actually sew yesterday on the 1st of July for Pat's challenge.  Here is what I did yesterday.   

July 2013 - Sew Every Day Challenge  by Pat Sloan.


I have been doing a lot of HST this year. Of course that is what I was sewing on yesterday was some more HST's I actually did 30 of them yesterday.  I am going to make a king size quilt out of all of them, so when I make the I put them into a bin until I have enough to start sewing them all together, these are mainly made out of scraps from other quilts that I have made. I went and bought a HST ruler yesterday, it really makes life so much easier when trimming all these HST.


 


Have a great day and I will see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...