Sunday, January 17, 2016

Creativity Challenge #1 - Doodle for at least 30 minutes

I am trying something new this year with Prairie Moon Quilts.

Creativity Challenge #1: Doodle for at least 30 minutes

This was relaxing and fun.  I had some books
 on Zentangling that I used for inspiration.
The first one was just doodling with the Name of this challenge. 



There was YouTube video that I took the inspiration from that
 video to create my next one.


Added some color to make it pop.


The next one is from the Zentangling book that I had that I used for inspiration.



Then at work I was doodling while on the phone or when a report was loading.


So yes this challenged me to come up with some ideas the bottom two I didn't have any reference just started to doodle.  This was a great challenge.  I know I am running a few days late for the next challenge, but getting ready to start working on January 14th challenge today. 
  "Make your initial out of something"

So off to the sew/craft room on this snowing Sunday afternoon.

Happy Quilting!!
UCanQuilt2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...