Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tote - July 2013 Sew Every Day Challenge

Yesterday I was working on a challenge from my Modern Quilt Guild and thought that this would also work for Pat Sloan's July 2013 Sew every day challenge

At our Guild Meeting we draw names and whoever's name we draw we had to make something for them out of the  40 - 2 1/2 squares that they picked.   I draw "Lucy", so I'm going to make her a tote. 
 

I have been doing HST a lot lately so of course I made more HST, but putting them together as a tote.  I have the exterior of the tote quilted. 


Today I will be doing the handles, pockets and the liner. 
Here is a picture of the tote so far.





Come back tomorrow and see the finished tote.
Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...