Saturday, July 20, 2013

Skill Builder BOM - Lesson 7 - Block Lesson

Pile O' Fabric - Block-Lesson-7 skill-builder-bom

I am catching up on my BOM projects that I have started. I know that I have a couple lessons that I haven't done yet on the Skill Builder - BOM, but they are foundation paper piecing and English paper piecing. Right now my printer isn't working to print out the templates. So as soon as I get a new printer I will get those done. Can't wait.

But for now here is what I have done so far for Lesson 7 - Blocks.




Haven't sewn the curves together yet. Hopefully I can get too them today.  This was really cool you have two blocks out of one.




If you haven't been doing the Skill Builder BOM you should check it out.  I have learned so much. I have always had the fear of curves and she has a great video to help you out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...