Sunday, August 2, 2015

2nd Granddaughter Arrived

Welcome Charlotte Marie Hinton to this world- 9 lbs 3 oz - 20 inches long. 

She arrived at 5:20 p.m. August 1st, 2015. 


                    




Family is doing great.  

While I was waiting for Charlotte to arrive my parents come up and we went to the fair and out to dinner, (to celebrate my birthday which is on the 5th).  When I got home I didn't want to just sit and wait for Charlotte to arrive so I went to my sewing room and did some sewing. I did 35 blocks for a Row by Row Experience row.  From Sager Creek Quilts in Siloam Springs, AR. The row is called Storm at Sea. I would normally count each row as one block, but this one I had to actually do each block separate and then put it all together.





I said that I was going to be better this month with doing my blocks.  Good start so far. lol.

Happy Sewing!!!
UCanQuilt2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...