Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 350 Blocks Report

I stepped it this month. I did 92 blocks this month... :)

In January I did two blocks for this quilt from Jenny's Tutorials this month I did

10 blocks so that is 12 blocks plus 4 corner white squares. 

Know I need to decide how to quilt it.

 The Binding Tool Star Quilt: Easy Quilting Tutorial with Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Co



I also worked on a quilt for relay for life with all my purple and pink scraps. 8 blocks







I received an accut die for Christmas of this ribbon. I cut out 20 and will applique them to 10 inch squares. I have them just glued down right now haven't sewn them yet. Not counting these yet until I actually applique them all.

  


I also worked on my Skill Builder BOM 2015 Technicolor Galaxy quilt.  But I only did 7 blocks so far. 

I have all my paper piecing ready to go.




I also did 65 4 patch blocks, thinking about using them as a boarder around my Binder Tool quilt not sure yet... forgot to take a picture of these so I took one today.

 

This month I think that I did pretty good with working 10 to 15 hours a day at work and just being able to quilt on the weekends.

Lets see what I can do next month... 


Happy Sewing!!!
UCanQuilt2



1 comment:

  1. That is a LOT of blocks! Amazing. I like them all, but especially the first ones you showed. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...