Thursday, July 31, 2014

July went by too fast!!!!

I can't believe that June and July is already gone, where did the time go.... oh I know in June I became a grandma, yes my granddaughter was born on June 26th in South Korea...

Riley Brooke Hinton Born: 6/26/14, 6 lbs 13 oz @ 12:34 pm in Yongsan, South Korea!



Speak no Evil
See no Evil
Hear no Evil

 OK, enough bragging about my granddaughter... on to quilting..
I didn't make very many block in the month of June. It was only 16 blocks but I did make some items for my granddaughter, a bib, burp rags and a little quilt out of a panel.











In July I did more than June...
I actually traveled to a couple of quilt shops and started the Row by Row Experience.
 If you have seen this you should check out the website. There are 1250 stores across the county in this shop hop. I have only been to 7 shops so far, will hit my 8th one this weekend.  


Here are 4 of the rows - Top to Bottom:
 
Quilts & Quilts The Fabric Shoppe in Branson, MO

Country Corner Quilt Shop in Harrison, AR

Merrily We Quilt Along in Springfield, MO - this one had 4 blocks

The Quilted Cow in Cape Fair, MO

Sew-N-Sew Quilt Shop  in Pea Ridge, AR

 
Sager Creek Quilts in Silaom Springs, AR 
This one isn't complete yet, but I did 12 blocks which 2 haven't been added yet.


Quilt Sampler in Springfield, MO
I haven't done this one yet.  Will show a picture when it's done.

Don't forget to get your license plate at your quilt shop.  They are really cool. 




 So my total for July is 32 Blocks.

Keep Quilting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...