Sunday, February 2, 2014

UFO for 2014

This year my goal to finish my UFO's.  I have so many that I started last year that I didn't actually complete. So I am going to have this all completed by the end of the year. That is piecing and quilting them all.

Here is one that I have almost completed. It only has 10 blocks, but with in those 10 blocks you 16 HST's that make that block. There were 4 blocks that I didn't complete in 2013 so on the 5th of January I was determine to finish those 4 blocks. and I did.

Here are some pictures of those 4 that I completed in January, remember there are 16 HST in each block.  I am hoping by the end of February I will have it all quilted. Just need to find the right backing.





There are many UFO's to complete for 2014, I will be posting more pictures in the future.
Have a great day, and remember to sew at least 15 minutes a day in 2014.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...