Wednesday, October 10, 2012

First Online Quilt Contest that I have entered

I have entered my first online quilt contest with, Quilting Gallery.
Logo: Quilting Gallery

She does a weekly quilt contest with different themes.  This week is:

Weekly Quilt Contest: Paper/Foundation Piecing

This week is paper foundation piecing... Which I thought was great, because that is what I did with Auttumn's Wedding quilt.  I never paper pieced before, I did Auttumn's quilt.
So any way the voting starts on Friday at 9:00 am.  Please go to Quilting Gallery on Friday and vote for my quilt.  This is the first online quilt contest that I have ever entered... 
Thanks so much for your support.

Here is the information to look for:

Display name: Cathy Stephens
Quilt name: Auttumn's Wedding Quilt
Quilt size: width: 81 height: 88
Quilt description:
I took a Craftsy class Quick Strip Paper Piecing with Peggy Martin. First time ever paper piecing. This is the New York Beauty design.This was for my daughters wedding. I added pieces of my wedding dress to the corners.

Photo thumbnail:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...